Is 360 Orthopedics Open During COVID-19?
It is our goal to keep you informed as to changes and updates regarding the COVID-19 pandemic locally as it affects our business, staff, and patients. 360 Orthopedics is considered a medically essential service and to that end, we continue to serve our patients in need.
The safety protocols we currently have in place are:
- Patients with upcoming appointments are reminded via text or voice messaging that we will reschedule their appointments if they have a fever and/or experiencing signs of illness. This message is confirmed twice prior to the appointment.
- We are asking that patients enter our facility alone unless medically necessary. This facilitates proper distancing inside our buildings. There are large signs with this message posted in clinic and physical therapy reception areas.
- Patients are offered the option of calling or texting us upon arrival for their appointment so that they may remain in their transportation mode until called in for their appointment.
- Chairs have been distanced in reception areas to allow for safer space.
- Magazines have been removed from reception areas to avoid transfer of germs. Toys have been removed from the children’s area.
- Public areas are wiped down on a frequent basis and hand sanitizers are available for everyone throughout our facilities.
- Any staff member experiencing signs of illness will be sent home to recover.
- Physical therapy is now dedicated to post-surgical and medically necessary patients; this is being evaluated on a week by week basis.
- We will implement a screening process for patients upon their entry to our facilities for their appointment. We will also screen staff for signs of illness.
Many of our patients may have trauma, injuries, or pain requiring treatment; some are post-surgical and follow up is critical to their recovery. We will continue to monitor the CDC guidelines and adapt our protocols to act in the best interest of our patients and staff. As of this writing all three of our locations are open although some may, at times, have limited hours; please call first if you need an appointment. If you have questions, you may call us at 941-951-2663 or send us an email via our website at this link https://www.360-orthopedics.com/contact-us/
We are in this together so please, stay safe and remember to wash your hands frequently. It’s the single best defense against fighting a virus.
Wishing you health and wellness,